Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 Review
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 is a Snow and Ice Winter tire designed to fit crossovers, minivans, passenger cars, pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles and vans , currently available in 57 tire sizes, with the lowest price starting from $134.99. Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 tires come with a $70 rebate available at select online tire retailers.
Snow and ice winter tires are designed for maximum traction in snow, slush or on ice with a reliable handling and decent tread life. These tires are branded with mountain/snowflake symbol to meet severe snow service standards. Snow and ice winter tires feature pliable tread compounds and purposeful tread designs delivering studded-like snow and ice traction.
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 is designed with a focus on ice traction and braking, as well as wet road handling and hydroplaning resistance, the Blizzak DM-V2 offers wintertime driving competence. Blizzak DM-V2 tires use Bridgestone's adaptive NanoPro Tech Multicell compound that features a water-loving hydrophilic coating and microscopic bite particles. The Multicell compound remains flexible in below-freezing conditions, wicks water off packed snow and ice while the bite particles deliver more grip and improve braking on glare ice. This compound is molded into a directional tread design featuring 15% more aggressive block edges (than the Blizzak DM-V1 it replaces) where wide lateral and circumferential grooves help channel water, slush and snow away from the contact area for added traction while 3D zigzag sipes increase the number of snow biting edges. The Blizzak DM-V2 radial meets the industry's severe snow service requirements and is branded with the three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol. The first 55% of the Blizzak DM-V2's tread depth features the NanoPro Tech Multicell Compound while the remaining 45% features a standard winter tire compound. When the Blizzak DM-V2 is approximately 50 percent worn, a depth indicator molded into the tread design lets the driver know that the remaining tread is reaching the end of its ability to provide beneficial snow traction. Due to the revolutionary traction capabilities of the Blizzak, Bridgestone recommends using them only in sets of four to provide the best handling characteristics and tire performance.
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 Tire Sizes
Snow and Ice Winter Tire Reviews
Best Snow and Ice Winter Tires
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 Vehicle Fitment
Below is a list of popular vehicles can be fit with one or more Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 tire sizes based on OEM fitment.