Bridgestone Blizzak W965 Tires

Compare best prices on Bridgestone Blizzak W965 tires with fast and free shipping!

Bridgestone Blizzak W965 tire is available in 1 size priced from $137.99.

Buy Bridgestone Blizzak W965 Tires at Lowest Prices
Amazon
eBay
Simple Tire from $137.99
Bridgestone Blizzak W965

Bridgestone Blizzak W965 is a Snow and Ice Winter tire designed to fit sport utility vehicles and vans.

Available Tire Sizes

225/75R16 115/112Q

from $137.99

Best Snow and Ice Winter Tires

Snow and ice winter tires are designed for maximum traction in snow, slush or on ice with a reliable handling and decent tread life.

Dunlop Winter Maxx
(4.8 out of 54.8) from $107.98
Falken Espia EPZ II
(4.8 out of 54.8) from $68.97
Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
(4.8 out of 54.8) from $98.99
Nexen Euro-Win 600
(4.8 out of 54.8) from $73.99
Hankook Winter icept IZ2
(4.8 out of 54.8) from $75.97
Dunlop Grandtrek SJ6
(4.7 out of 54.7) from $116.97

More Snow and Ice Winter Tires

Bridgestone Blizzak W965 Tire Review

Bridgestone Blizzak W965 was developed to combine good snow and ice traction with commercial light truck load carrying capacity. The Blizzak W965 winter tire's overall combination of capabilities is made possible by Bridgestone's UNI-T technology that brings advanced tire technologies together, taking performance to a new level. Innovative tire design, construction and tread compound help maximize the tire's performance, ride quality and wear while providing traction in winter. On the outside, Blizzak W965 studless winter tires feature a special Tube Multicell tread compound that combines microscopic pores and circumferential micro channels to help disperse the thin film of water that is generated when driving in snow and over ice. The Blizzak W965 features a deep, independent block tread design that employs zigzag sipes to provide multiple biting edges in the tread blocks to further enhance winter traction without resorting to traditional metal studs. On the inside, the tread area is supported by two steel belts reinforced by spiral-wrapped nylon to provide a higher level of tire uniformity while maintaining its shape at highway speeds. A polyester cord reinforced casing provides strength and durability while enhancing ride quality. Blizzak W965 winter tires meet the industry's severe snow service requirements and are branded with the three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol. The top 55% of the Blizzak W965's useable tread depth consists of the exclusive Tube Multicell tread compound. The remaining 45% consists of a standard winter tread compound. Snow platform indicators (the equivalent of "snow wear bars") are molded into the tread grooves to inform the driver as the tire's tread wear reaches 50% of the tread depth. Due to the traction capabilities of the Blizzak W965, Bridgestone recommends using Blizzak W965 tires on all wheel positions to provide the best handling characteristics and tire performance.

Bridgestone Blizzak W965 Tire Fitment

Vehicles that can be fit with Bridgestone Blizzak W965 tires based on available Bridgestone Blizzak W965 tire sizes.

Deals and Savings